DR. TRAVALL IN TORONTO
AESTHETIC ACUPUNCTURE WORKSHOP
ABOUT DR. TRAVALL
Dr. Travall is a New York State licensed acupuncturist, and graduate of the Pacific College of Health and Science, where he earned a Doctorate in Acupuncture with a primary focus in Orthopedics and Sports Medicine.
What does this seminar include
- Motor point location and needling
- High frequency treatments
- Celluma LED light
- Facial cupping
- Information on ingredients for his proprietary skincare blends And More!
What You Will Learn On Day 1
- My process overview
- Facial anatomy: skin, fat, fascia, ligaments, and bones
- The stages of aging from a western perspective
- Most common aging complaints
- Muscles of facial expression
- New needle locations by palpation
- Motor points of the facial muscles
- Demo and practice
What You Will Learn On Day 2
- Questions from day 1
- Review/Discussion on homework
- Palpation/needle practice 2
- The benefits of Aesthetic Acupuncture
- How to treat Bell’s Palsy and TMJ
- How to use LEDs, microcurrent, high frequency, facial cupping and gua sha
- Palpation/needle practice 3
- How to make/use facial products.
How is this seminar different?
It’s All New!
None of the information that you will learn during the seminar was taught in your training to become an acupuncturist.
You will learn the exact system used to treat celebrities, and fashion models from Victoria Secret, and Sprots Illustrated.